Sprouted Wheat Salad
- 1/4 cup Sprouted Whole Wheat
- 1/4 cup Cucumber finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate
- 1 tbsp Walnuts
- 1 tsp Flax seeds
- 1/4 tsp Chaat masala
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Coriander (optional)
How to make sprouted whole wheat:
- Soak whole wheat for a minimum of 8 hours or overnight.
- Then drain all the water & wrap it up in a wet cloth.
- Let it stay for another 24 hours. If the cloth dries up, do moisten it to aid the sprouting.
Preparing the salad:
- In a mix bowl mix sprouted wheat, chopped cucumber, onion, tomato, Pomegranate, walnuts, salt, lemon juice, chaat masala, freshly ground pepper.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and flax seeds on top .