- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt
- Salt to taste
- Mint Leaves
- Lemon Wedges
- Soda Water
- Ice Cubes
- In a high-sided saucepan over medium-high heat, bring cold water and sugar to a boil.
- Turn the heat to low and stir constantly until the sugar dissolves completely and the mixture is clear, approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remember – the longer you boil it, the thicker the syrup will be when cooled. Keep the syrup aside.
- In a blender take handful mint leaves, 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp chaat masala, salt and black salt to taste and blend to smooth paste.
For Lemon masala Soda:
- In a glass take few Ice cubes, Sugar Syrup, 1 tbsp Lemon Juice, Salt, Black Salt, 1/4 tsp Cumin Powder. Mix well.
- Add few Lemon Wedges, fresh Mint Leaves and pour in 1 glass Soda Water and mix well.
- Finally, garnish with a lemon slice and serve masala soda immediately.
For Pudina/ Mint Masala Soda:
- Take a 3 tbsp of prepared mint masala paste into large glass.
- Add few ice cubes, few mint leaves and 2 slice lemon.
- Add Sugar Syrup and Lemon Juice and pour in 1 glass Soda Water and mix well.
- finally, garnish with a lemon slice and serve Mint Lemon masala soda immediately.