Home Made Mango Frooti
- 2 Ripe mangoes, chopped
- 2 Raw mango, chopped
- 2 cups Sugar ( adjust the sweetness according to mango's sourness)
- Wash, peel and roughly chop the mangoes.
- In a pan, combine the ripe and raw mangoes.
- Pour half liter water. just make sure the mangoes immerse in the water.
- Add 2 cups of sugar ( adjust the sweetness according to mango's sourness ).
- Allow it to cook for 10 minutes on medium flame with lid.
- Once it came to a boil, switch off the gas and allow to cool down.
- Also keep it aside and cool down.
- Once the mango is cooled down, blend along with water.
- Now strain the pulp to remove the fiber from the pulp.
- Before serving, pour another 1 liter water and mix it.
- Serve chilled .You can store the mango frooti for couple of days.