Mango Sabudana Pudding | Mango Sabudana Kheer
- 2 cups (500ml) milk
- ½ cup sabudana soaked
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp Blanched Almonds.
- 2 tbsp Chopped Mixed Nuts ( Optional )
- 1 cup mango pulp
- ½ cup mangoes diced
- 1 Cup Chopped fruits of your choice ( optional )
- In a pan add milk and bring it to a boil.
- Now add soaked sabudana and while stirring it continuously cook for 4-5minutes or until it turns translucent.
- Make a paste of Blanched Almonds.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, Chopped Nuts , almond paste and cook until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Once done let it cool down.
- Add the mango pulp and mix well.(Always add the mango pulp once the sabudana pudding has cooled down else it might curdle.)
- Now add the chopped mangoes and fruits.
- Serve chilled