- 1 Cup Peas Puree
- 1 Cup Beasn
- 2 tbsp Suji / Rawa
- 1 tsp Ginger and Green Chilli Paste
- 1 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Citric Acid
- 1/2 Cup Paneer
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Fruit Salt
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Urad Dal
- 1 tsp Green Chilli, chopped
- pinch of Asafoetida ( Hing )
- Combine all the ingredients , except fruit salt in a bowl and add around 1/2 cup of water.
- Make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Just before steaming add fruit salt and 2 tsp water over it. Mix gently when bubbles.
- Pour into greased thali and steam for 12 to 15 minutes. Keep aside.
- Prepare the tadka : Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds when crackles add the urad dal, green chillies and hing.
- Saute for few seconds. Add 2 tbsp water and pour over the dhokla.
- Cool slightly and Cut into desired shape.
- Garnish with Pomegranate Seeds, Coriander and Paneer.