Sizzling Brownie with Ice Cream
- Vanilla IceCream
- Chocolate sauce
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate
- 200 ml Condensed Milk
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
For Chocolate Sauce:
- 50 ml Milk
- 50 ml Cream
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate
- Grease and flour the cake tin.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Seive the dry ingredients Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Power and Sugar.
- Mix butter and Chocolate and microwave for few seconds till the butter melts .
- Now beat till the chocolate melts .
- Add melted butter chocolate mixture to the dry ingredients mixture. Mix well.
- Now in this mixture add Condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- The mixture will be on the thicker side. But it its very thick can add 1/4 to 1/2 cup water.
- Fold in the walnuts and keep some to sprinkle them on top.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Start checking if the brownies are cooked by inserting a fork or toothpick in the center at the 35 minute mark.
For Chocolate sauce:
- In a bowl mix cream and milk.
- Warm in microwave for 1 minutes.
- Add chopped chocolate and stir well till all the chocolate is melted.
How to Assemble :
Once the brownies are cooled, slice it into desired shapes.
Heat up a cast iron pan for 5 mins or until hot. Take it off the flame.
Place the brownie slice on to the pan. Top it with ice-cream scoops and drizzle chocolate sauce all around to get the sizzling effect. Enjoy the hot sauce, cold ice-cream and brownie with your friends and family.