Veg Manchow Soup
For Fried Noodes:
- 1 Cup Boiled Noodles
- 2 tbsp Corstarch
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Ginger ( chopped )
- 1 tbsp Garlic ( chopped )
- 1 tsp Green chillis ( chopped )
- 1 tbsp Coriander Stems ( chopped )
- 1.5 Litres Vegetable Stock
- 1/3 Cup Cabbage ( chopped )
- 1/4 Cup Carrot ( chopped )
- 1/4 Cup Capsicum ( chopped )
- 1/4 Cup Mushroom ( chopped )
- 1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp CornStarch
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves ( chopped )
- 1 tbsp Spring Onion Greens ( chopped )
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add the boiled noodles, salt and cornstarch, mix and coat the noodles well with the cornstarch.
- Set oil for frying, add the noodles carefully and gradually and deep fry them on high heat until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove it on an absorbent paper and crush them.
- Set a wok on high heat, add oil, garlic, ginger, green chillies and coriander stems, saute for a minute.
- Add vegetable stock and cook on high flame and bring it to boil.
- Add the veggies, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, vinegar, salt, white pepper, sugar mix well and bring it to boil.
- In a separate small bowl tale cornstarch and 2 tbsp water and make a slurry, further add the slurry to the soup and cook until it ecomes thick.
- You can adjust the quantity of the slurry depending upon how thick ypu want your soup to be.
- Check the seasoning .
- Finish it by adding some freshly chopped coriander leaves and spring onion greens.
- Serve immediately with some crispy fried noodles.