Ingredients for Pizza Base :
- 1/4 Cup Luke warm water
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Dried Yeast
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp Oil
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- Mix luke warm water 1/2 tsp sugar and dried yeast.
- Mix cover and keep aside for 15 minutes in warm place or till the mixture is frothy.
- In a bowl add milk, salt, oil and 1 tsp sugar . Warm the mixture.
- Add the yeast mixture in this mixture and mix well.
- Now add the flour and knead well for 5 - 8 minutes .
- Cover and keep it aside for 1 hour or till the dough is double in size.
- Divide the dough in four equal parts. Make balls and roll them into a pizza.
- Cover them and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- For Base bake for 7 minutes in preheadted oven at 180 degrees.