- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 1 Cup Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Powder
- 1 Cup Biscuit Powder
- 2 tbsp Mixed Nuts
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate
- Mix Cocoa Powder and Milk. Add Condensd Milk and Butter.
- Transfer to a pan. Cook on low flame.
- Add Cashew Powder and Crushed and grinded biscuits. Cook till the mixture thickens.Add nuts.
- Spread out the mixture in a greased mould.
- Melt the chocolate and spread it on the mixture.
- Let it set in the refrigerator.
- Cut in desired shape.
- Ready to eat.