Whole Wheat Banana Bread with Walnuts
- 4 medium ripe Bananas
- 1.5 Cup Whole Wheat flour
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celsius.
- Grease the bread tin or a rectangular cake pan with some oil.
- Take sliced bananas and sugar. Mash them properly.
- Now add the oil, vanilla, milk and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Sieve the flour with baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- Add it in the banana mixture.
- Fold the sieved flour really well. Mixture should be mixed evenly.
- Add half of the walnuts into the mixture.
- Pour the bread mixture into the cake tin. Sprinkle rest of of the walnuts.
- Bake at 180 degree for 40-45 minutes or till the toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean.
- When the bread cools down, remove the banana bread from the pan.
- Slice and serve.