Orange Brownie with ice Cream
- 50 gram butter
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp candid orange peel finely chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp orange jest
Add water in a pan and heat on a medium flame.
Add butter, chocolate and brown sugar. Keep stirring and bring it to boil. Once chocolate and sugar mixed completely turn off the flame.
In a bowl sieve the wholewheat flour, add baking powder and baking soda and mix properly.
Add orange zest , orange peel and orange juice to the chocolate mixture and mix dry and wet ingredient together using a spoon.
Grease the baking tray with some butter, pour the batter in the baking tray. Sprinkle the remaining walnuts on the top.
Bake in the preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in the middle come out clean.
Orange Ice Cream
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 Medium Orange
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 glass Chilled Milk
- Peel and section oranges. Lay flat on a tray and freeze until hardened.
- In a blender blend half of the orages until smooth. Add the remaining oranges and continue blending.
- In a bowl Beat whipping cream till soft peaks.
- In another bowl mix blended orange, milk powder, sugar and milk. Beat well .
- Now fold this orange mixture in Cream. Mix well.
- Cover tightly and freeze for 8 hours.
- Remove from freezer and beat again.
- Pour in airtight container and freeze for 8 hours or till set.
- Serve Chilled.
Edible Sugar Bowls :
- 1 Balloon
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Glucose
- few drops orange oil essence
- With soap and water, rinse the balloon.
- Fill the balloon with water to the size of a cereal bowl.
- Place the water balloon on top of a container that has a smaller diameter than the balloon.
- Pour water, Sugar and glucose into pot.
- Stir the ingredients and set the heat on medium-high.
- Optional: add orange oil essence
- Pour the mixture directly over the water balloon.
- Allow the heated mixture to cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the water balloon attached to the sugar bowl.