Energy Bars | Healthy Granola Bar
- 1.5 cups Instant oats/Rolled oats
- 1 cup Dates/ khajur
- 1/2 cup Almonds/ badaam
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup Melon Seeds
- 2 tbsp Flax seeds/ alsi
- Remove the seeds of the dates and then in a high power mixer grinder or food processor add the dates and grind them well.
- Chop the Almonds and Walnuts.
- Dry roast all the seeds ( Sunflower seeds, Flax seeds and Melon seeds ).
- Dry roast almonds and walnuts.
- Mix all of then in a bowl. Add cranberries, blended dates mixture and honey. Mix well.
- Take a tray or plate and grease it with butter and immediately pour the granola bar mixture in it and flatten the top with the back of a spoon or your fingers and press them together.
- Sprinkle some pumpkin seeds and cranberries and press them with slightly.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to set for atleast 2 hours.
- Cut them in square or rectangle shape.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for upto 2 weeks.