Eggless Walnut Brownie
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate
- 200 ml Condensed Milk
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Grease and flour the cake tin.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Seive the dry ingredients Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Power and Sugar.
- Mix butter and Chocolate and microwave for few seconds till the butter melts .
- Now beat till the chocolate melts .
- Add melted butter chocolate mixture to the dry ingredients mixture. Mix well.
- Now in this mixture add Condensed milk and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- The mixture will be on the thicker side. But it its very thick can add 1/4 to 1/2 cup water.
- Fold in the walnuts and keep some to sprinkle them on top.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Start checking if the brownies are cooked by inserting a fork or toothpick in the center at the 35 minute mark.
- Once baked, cool the brownies in the pan completely before inverting them onto a metal rack.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate on it. Cut into slices and serve .