Cheddar Cheese Fries
- 200 gm French fries
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 4 tbsp Mint Chutney
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 tsp All-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- Combine 1/4 cup milk and flour in a saucepan; stir with a whisk.
- Stir in remaining 3/4 cup milk and salt; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and pepper, stirring until cheese melts.
- Deep Fry or Bake the fries.
- Once the fries are done, season them and pour the mint chutney and sauce over the fries while serving. Serve hot!