Healthy Vegetable Soup
- 1 Cup Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Turnip ( Shalgam )
- 1 Cup Bottle Gourd ( Lauki )
- 1 Cup Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Onion
- 1/4 Cup Beetroot
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Black Pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Coriander Leaves for Garnishing
- Roughly chop all the vegetables.
- In a wok add 2 liters of water and bring to boil.
- Add all the chopped vegetables , cloves, Bay leaf, salt.
- Cover and Cook on medium heat till the vegetables are soft
- Cool down the veggies completely. Blend them in a mixer grinder.
- Strain the mixture properly.
- Add salt to taste, Cumin Powder, Black Pepper, Lemon juice. Bring to boil.
- Stir well adjust the consistency. Add chopped Coriander leaves.
- Serve Hot and Enjoy.