Dahi Papdi Chaat
- 15 Papdis
- 2 Boiled Potatoes
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder, roasted
- 2 tbsp Mint Chutney
- 2 tbsp Tamarind Chutney
- 1/4 Cup Curd, beaten
- 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
For Garnishing :
- Coriander Leaves
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Take a plate and arrange the papdis on it.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and chop them into cubes.
- Once the papdis are arranged, add some chopped potatoes on top.
- Now, add some chopped tomatoes on them.
- Sprinkle Cumin Powder, Red chilli Powder.
- Drizzle Mint chutney, Tamarind chutney ( you can add more as per your taste).
- Drizzle the yoghurt on top followed by any remaining chutneys and Chaat Masala.
- Garnish with coriander leaves , Pomegranate and sev.
- Enjoy Dahi Papdi Chaat.