Nariyal Pag | Gola Pag | Coconut Sweet
- 1 tbsp Desi Ghee
- 1 tbsp Makhana / Fox Nuts
- 1 tbsp Cashew Nuts
- 300 grams Sugar
- 250 grams Coconut
- 125 ml Water
- Grate the coconut.
- Take Desi Ghee in a Pan.
- Roast Makhanas and Cashew Nuts.
- Take sugar in a pan with water and and make a sugar syrup of 2 string consistency.
- Add grated Coconut and mix well.
- Add roasted nuts and mix well.
- Put ghee on a big plate to make it oily, now take out the mixed coconut syrup on the plate and spread it.
- Garnish it with the cashew nuts.
- Let's cool it till it becomes hard. Now let's cut it into square sized pieces by knife.
- Now Nariyal Ka Pag (coconut sweet dish) is ready to eat.