Greek Salad | Feta Cheese Salad
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Onions
- 1 Green Capsicum
- 1/2 Yellow Capsicum
- 1/2 Red Capsicum
- 10 Black Olives
- 150 grams Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Lemon
- handful of Fresh Coriander Leaves
- few Spinach Leaves
For Dressing :
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Combine Olive Oil, Vinegar, Sugar, Garlic, Salt & Pepper.
- Whisk together until combined.
- Cut tomatoes into six wedges Each, then cut each wedge into halves.
- Cut Cucumber into two halves and then into small chunks.
- Cut Onions into thin slices and then separate each slice.
- Cut all the capsicums into equal shapes.
- Cut Olives into lengthwise.
- Cut Feta Cheese into small cubes.
- Combine all the vegetables , olive, Feta Cheese , Baby Spinach leaves and Coriander leaves into a bowl.
- Pour Dressing over the salad. Toss together everything .
- Just before serving, top with additional feta and squeeze lemon juice over the top
- Always Pour dressing over the salad at least half an hour before serving for better taste.
- For the authentic taste use Red Wine Vinegar for best results.
- Usually Capsicums are also not used in classic version of Greek salad. But i have added to increase the taste and color of the salad.