Spaghetti with Spinach Capsicum and Garlic
- Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil/butter
- 6 to 8 large cloves garlic,chopped
- 1 cup Baby spinach
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 5 Baby corn
- 1 cup Bell peppers (Mixed)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Cook the spaghetti in the boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until it's just tender to the tooth (see the package for cooking time).
- Heat oil in a pan add garlic stirring often, until the garlic becomes fragrant and is just beginning to turn golden,
- Add Baby Corn and saute for a minute.
- Now add spinach and cook until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Now add all the bell peppers (Red Capsicum, Yellow Capsicum and Green Capsicum).
- And saute for a minute . Do not overcook peppers should be crunchy.
- Add the drained pasta and cook by tossing and stirring to combine and blend the flavors.
- Season it with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Toss with the cheese if you want.
- Serve immediately.