Eggless Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Powdered Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Chocolate/Vanilla essence
- Beat Butter and sugar till creamy.
- Add essence to it and mix well.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Gently bring the dough together.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips. If you feel the dough to be dry add little milk.
- Shape the dough into the cookies.
- Place the equal size of mounds with ice-cream scooper on a baking sheet, leaving gap between them. Stick some chocolate chips on the cookies.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Let them cool at least for 5 min before transferring on wire rack to cool