- 2 cups Corn Kernel
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Rice flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chaat masala
- 1 Onion whites, chopped
- 1 Capsicum ,chopped
- Lemon juice
- Take the corn kernels in a bowl and add cornflour, rice flour, salt and pepper and toss it .
- Sprinkle some water and mix the corn kernels so that the batter coats the corn kernels evenly.
- Heat some oil for deep frying and start deep frying the corn kernels till they turn golden brown in color.
- Now take the fried kernels in a bowl and add onion, capsicums, chat masala, and lemon juice and mix this well.
- Your Crispy Corn in Indian Style is ready to be served immediately.