- 1 kg Jamun (Black Plums)
- 2 cups Water
- 200 grams Sugar
- 1.5 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder 1 Tsp
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Mint Leaves for Garnish
- Lemon Slices for Garnish
- In a pan, add jamuns and water and cook for 10-12 minutes on high flame.
- Let it cool and remove the seeds.
- Blend the pulp well.
- In a pan, add jamun pulp, salt, sugar, cumin powder, black salt and cook for another 10-15 minutes on high flame.
- Let it cool completely and pour it in a bottle and keep it in a refrigerator for 2-3 months.
- In a jug add ice cubes, jamun concentrate, lemon juice, black pepper and chilled waters.
- Pour it in a glass and garnish it with lemon slice and mint leaves.