Crispy Bread Rolls
- 4 medium Potatoes
- 1/2 tsp Green Chilli, chopped
- 1 tbsp Green Coriander, chopped
- 1 cup Peas, boiled
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Anardana ( Pomegranate) Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes and peel off the skin. Mash them coarsely.
- Add Red Chilli Powder, Green chillies, Fresh Coriander,Coriander Powder, Black Pepper, Anardana Powder, Peas and Salt and mix everything well.
- Mix all the spices with the potatoes.
- Take a slice of bread and soak it in water for a few seconds. Then squeeze with your hand to remove the excess water.
- If you want, you can remove the edges of the bread, but I personally like to keep them as they make the rolls more crunchy.
- Scoop a small amount of potato filling and place it on the bread slice.
- Fold the bread diagonally around the potato stuffing.
- Seal all the edges by pressing gently to make a bullet shaped roll.
- Heat oil in a wok and gently place all the rolls into the oil.
- Fry the bread rolls on medium heat till they are golden brown and crispy and evenly cooked on all sides.
- Bread Rolls is ready. Serve them hot with Mint Chutney or Tomato Ketchup.