Rajasthani Matka Kulfi | Mawa Kulfi
- 1 kg Milk
- 250 grams Mawa
- 1 tbsp Almonds
- 1 tbsp Cashew Nuts
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 1/2 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 4 tsp Custard Powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Boil Milk and sugar on medium flame.
- Add dryfruits into this and cook for another 15 minutes on medium flame. Stirring occasionally.
- Mix 2 tbsp of milk to custard powder and keep aside.
- Add mawa into this and again cook for another few minutes on medium flame stirring ocasionally.
- Add custard into this and stir again so that there are no lumps into this.
- Cook for nother 5 minutes.
- Remove from flame and add few drops of kewra essence if you want. Let it cool.
- Now churn once with blender.
- Pour the mixture into small matkas or kulfi moulds and freeze it for four to five hours. Serve chilled.