sabudana Vada | Sabudana Cutlet
- 1 cup Sabudana / sago / tapioca
- 4 medium Potato , boiled & mashed
- 1 Green chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves , finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- oil for frying
- Firstly, in a large bowl take 1 cup sabudana and soak with 3/4th cup water for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain off the water and rest for 30 minutes, allowing to drain off the water completely.
- Now take the soaked sabudana in a large bowl.
- Also, add mashed potatoes.
- Additionally, add 1 chilli, 2 tbsp coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix and mash well with your hands.
- Grease your hands with oil and prepare vadas in your desired shape. Shallow fry in pan or deep fry on medium flame till golden brown.
- Finally, serve sabudana vada hot along with Green Chutney.