Meetha Nimbu Ka Achar | Sweet Lemon Pickel
- 2 kg Lemon
- 300 gm Salt
- 2 tbsp Black Salt
- 100 gm Jeera ( Cumin )
- 2 tbsp Saunf ( Fennel Seeds )
- 50 gm Black Pepper
- 25 gm Laung
- 25 gm Black Cardamom
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Hing ( Asafoetida )
- 1.5 Kg Sugar
- Lemon Juice of 10 lemons
- Wash the lemons and wipe them dry using a dry cloth.
- Cut each lemon into quarters.
- Transfer into a clean, dry glass or steel bowl, add Salt and rock salt toss it well.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 15 days. Make sure you toss it very well every day without using your hands or spoon.
- After 15 days mix all the spices and coarsely grind them.
- Grind sugar to a fine powder.
- Transfer the lemon-salt mixture after maturing in a deep pan, add the sugar and coarsely ground spices. Mix Well.
- Put it in dried glass jar.Keep it in sunlight for 10 days.
- And eat whenever you want. This lemon pickle can be stored for more than 2 years.