Three Chilli Potato salad
- 25- 30 Baby Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 Green chillies , chopped
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli flakes
- 1 Green Pepper
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Scrub the baby potatoes well and prick with fork and apply oil.
- Roast for 30 - 40 minutes or till done. Cut potatoes in halves if desired with skin still on.
- In a bowl mix rest of the ingredients and add potatoes into it. Serve hot or cold.
- Garnish with mint and coriander leaves.