Tangy Carrot and Orange Soup
- 250 gm Carrots, chopped
- 1 Potato,chopped
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 8-10 Black peppercorn
- 1" Ginger, chopped
- 4 cups Vegetable stock or water
- 2 Oranges
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Take out the juice of two oranges.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion , black peppercorn and ginger till the onion changes its color.
- Add carrots and potatoes cook on simmer for 2-3 minutes ad water and cook for another 15 minutes or till the vegetables are cooked.
- remove from fire cool and puree and then strain.
- Add orange juice, green coriander .
- Bring to boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot or cold.