Green Pudina Chutney
- 4-5 slices Bread
- 150 gm Paneer / Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup or
- 1 tsp Sesame
- 50 gm Grated processed cheese
- Salt to taste
- Soak two slices of bread in a water.
- Mash potatoes or Paneer add soaked bread and knead to a dough. Add salt to taste.
- Apply tomato ketchup or chutney on the slices.
- Apply the layer of the dough on the slice of breads.
- Sprinkle sesame over them press lightly and fry a little.
- Remove, cut the bread into a shape of finger.
- Fry them again till golden brown.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Instead of Paneer or Potatoes you can make a mixture of mix vegetables just mix (french beans, carrot, cauliflower, capsicum, onion) or you can take vegetables of your choice.Add 2 tsp all purpose flour ,2 tsp chilli sauce, 2 fresh red chillies, chopped ,1 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste ,1 tsp ginger (adrak) paste mix well and apply this mixture on bread .