- 5 large Fresh tomatoes
- 1 Tej patta
- 3 Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Zeera
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Cornflour + 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Cream
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- freshly crushed Black pepper(optional)
- salt to taste
- Take 3 cups of water in pressure cooker . Cut tomatoes into halves and put it in the pressure cooker.
- Add tej patta, cloves, zeera close the lid and cook for two whistles.
- Remove from heat . let it cool blend it in the mixer and strain.
- Put it back on the heat to cook.
- Add cornflour mixed with water into it.
- Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add butter, salt and sugar into the soup.
- Remove from heat and add fresh cream and pepper into the soup.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.