plum cake eggless
- 1/4th cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Condensed milk
- 3/4th cup Flour
- 3/4th tsp Baking powder
- 1/4th tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Glycerine
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Lemon rind
- 1 tbsp Caramel syrup
- 1/3rd cup Mixed nuts
To be soaked overnight
- 4 tbsp Rum
- 2 tbsp Candied peels
- 1/2 cup Tutti fruity
- 4 tbsp Raisins
- 4 tbsp Black raisins
Spice powder (1/2 tsp cinnamon powder +1/2 tsp ginger powder + 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder)
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and all the spices twice.
- Dust the nuts with little flour and keep aside.
- Beat butter and condensed milk for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add glycerine, lemon juice, caramel syrup, lemon rind and mix well.
- Now add the flour and mix till batter is smooth. Now add soaked fruits, mixed nuts and mix well.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared greased cake tin.
- Bake for 35 minutes or till done.