- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 2 tbsp Mixed peels
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
1. Sieve Flour and baking powder twice.
2. Beat butter and sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time add vanilla essence and beat well.
3. Beat curd and keep aside.
4. Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternatively with curd.
5. Now add raisins and mixed peels into the mixture.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
7. Pour the mixture into the prepared cake tin.
8. Bake for 35 - 40 minutes.