Date and Walnut Cookies
gm whole wheat flour
- 200 gm (1
cup) dates, chopped
gm walnuts, chopped
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Sieve dry things (flour, baking powder,
baking soda) three times.
- Mix in chopped dates and walnuts.
- Beat butter and sugar till creamy.
- Add the flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Make balls with your hands and flatten the
balls with your palm. Alternatively use a cookie cutter to get even sized
- Bake at 180 degree for 15 min.